- Job Title
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Portland, OR 97024
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Design and develop robust software solutions to hard problems considering scale, security, reliability, and cost.
- Support other product delivery partners in the successful build, test, and release of solutions.
- Work with distributed requirements and technical stakeholders to complete shared design and development.
- Support the full software lifecycle of design, development, testing, and support for technical delivery.
- Actively participate in agile ceremonies
- Work with PO and the team to understand the business value and break down the feature as stories
- Review user story/requirements to identify ambiguities
- Collaborate across teams and departments to help to create best practices
- Identify defects and write reproducible bug reports following team standards for defects
- Perform defect analysis and suggest improvements
- Identify risks and help mitigate
- Help design with ambiguous requirements
- Guide and mentor team members on all aspects of software engineering
- Assist in driving innovation in the organization
- Make presentations on software technologies, frameworks, and patterns to the organization
- Has delivered solutions through production using Python/TypeScript/ReactJS
- Has expertise in working on managed AWS services like S3, VPC, Cognito
- Has worked on OAuth/OIDC and understands the various flows
- Strong experience in developing and integrating RESTful web-services
- Experience with build and deployment tools, e.g., Git, Jenkins, Tekton, etc
- Proficient in data modeling and data management using Relational database systems
- NoSql experience is a plus
- Worked using productivity tools like JIRA, Rally, Testrail, etc.
- Automation driven mindset to improve maintainability, stability, and testability
- Clear and concise document designs and solutions to provide clarity for the whole team.