Remote- Bilingual (French) Social Media Engagement Specialist.
- Job Title
- Remote- Bilingual (French) Social Media Engagement Specialist.
- Job ID
- Northville, MI 48167
- Other Location
Bilingual Social Media Engagement Specialist (French)
This is a fully remote opportunity. Great opportunity to use the French language every day communicating with French speaking customers!
Responsible for social media customer service on Twitter and Facebook pages as well as other social platforms. To be successful you must have a passion for customer service and written communications in French.
- Effectively and accurately engage with customer service inquiries via social media
- Participate in any required training/industry-specific certifications to maintain the technical knowledge and skills necessary to perform the job at or above the standard required
- Provide exceptional service to all internal and external customers
- Adhere and contribute to defining processes that produce best-in-class social consumer engagement experiences, focusing on constant improvement and a value-based approach
- Utilize correct tools to efficiently manage a number of often concurrent activities
- Provide thought leadership and insights to improving the process of reaching customers
- Ability to explore creative ways to successfully drive customer engagement which will lead to improved customer satisfaction
- 3+ years’ experience in retail or sales related profession
- Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking in French.
- High-level knowledge with social platforms
- Computer navigation and typing proficiency
- Strong reading comprehension and written communication skills
- Automotive industry experience preferred
- Extensive expertise and knowledge of specific industry and job-related experience in lieu of educational requirements
- Position related experience 1+ year experience with social platforms (forums, Facebook, twitter etc.) at a personal/professional level
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree
All candidates will successfully complete the required Drug Testing and Background Checks prior to the supplier confirming the acceptance of the assignment.