Electronic Vehicle Concierge - 100% REMOTE
- Job Title
- Electronic Vehicle Concierge - 100% REMOTE
- Job ID
- Detroit, MI 48243
- Other Location
Associates utilize exceptional customer service, marketing, and sales techniques to support EV owners and prospective EV owners.
This role will be supporting existing and prospective EV owners to deliver an exceptional customer experience while building lasting relationship between the customer, General Motors and our brands. A typical day would include answering product questions, discussing charging options, providing assistance with product orders or reservations, setting up dealership appointments or responding to a frustrated customer while taking ownership of each situation and offering a personalized, value-driven solution.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Serve as the product experts for the Bolt EV, Bolt EUV, Hummer EV, and additional EVs in the future
• Assist customers via chat, phone, and email with product, reservation, ordering, dealership, service, home-charging and and recall-related questions
• Take ownership of customer interaction and ensure that all customer questions are answered
• Must be able to work Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am-12:00am EST and Saturday and Sundays 12p-9p EST (group has multiple shifts - shift swaps occur multiple times a year so candidates need to be able to work during any/all open hours)
• Strategic agility/acumen
• Continuously aim to improve customer satisfaction, productivity and efficiency by making recommendations that benefit the customer making their EV buying and owning experience better
• Ability to filter/process who is on the line (product loyalist, conquest person, etc.) and think differently about who they are/their perspective and issues
• Ability to quickly learn our EV products and use that knowledge to answer customer questions on features and specifications of the vehicle
• Basic understanding of electric vehicles and home charging options
• Work within GM systems and personnel and how to use provided tools to do the job
• Ability to transfer learnings from one call to the next – ability to synthesize inputs from customers, distill issues – recommend solutions – ask for help/input – etc.
• 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service related profession
• Computer navigation and typing proficiency
• Strong reading comprehension, oral and written communication and skills
• A positive self-starter that possess a strong work ethic, an ability to meet/exceed deadlines, organizational skills, excellent interpersonal skills and a strong attention to detail