Salesforce Developer – Sales Cloud (100% Remote)
- Job Title
- Salesforce Developer – Sales Cloud (100% Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Allen, TX 75013-2790
- Other Location
Salesforce Developer – Sales Cloud
United States (100% Remote)
$130K – Full Time Contract to Hire
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & RequirementsOur client delivers technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
This position can worked remotely anywhere in the U.S. Working hours will need to be central standard time.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Actively participate in the design of software components. Use experience to help translate requirements into technical design and tasks.
- Interacting and communicating effectively with teammates, clients, stakeholders, and executives
- Assist with providing estimates on assigned tasks and ensuring platform best practices are being adhered to.
- Independently write quality code that is simple, reliable, and scalable.
- Responsible for creating pull requests and working with release managers to promote changes into Azure DevOps release pipeline
- Execute test scenarios to validate changes are working as expected and not impacting other areas.
- Research and identify cross-functional impacts and suggest best path towards resolution
- Triage escalated issues from support team and provide resolution, including development, release and testing activities.
- Participate in on-call rotation to ensure any major incidents can be mitigated after normal business hours.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- 4+ years of experience implementing Salesforce.com in a cross-functional team and have hands on experience with configuration and customizations
- Experience independently developing APEX (classes/triggers), Lightning Components or VF pages to support business requirements.
- Experience writing/executing test scripts.
- Experience with GIT, Azure DevOps Pipelines and Repositories.
- Experience with Salesforce CLI/DX, Visual Studio Code, CI/CD methodologies.
- Experience with Apttus CLM
- Hands on experience with Sales Cloud
- Knowledge of Salesforce best practices related to integrations, development, automation, security and release management.
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Experience with Mulesoft
- Experience Service Cloud and/or Experience Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any field), or a related quantitative subject area. Equivalent demonstrable work experience in lieu of a degree will be considered
- Highly beneficial to have any Salesforce product certifications prior to joining:
- Salesforce Platform Developer I / II
- Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce User Experience Designer
- Azure DevOps
- Mulesoft (Any)
- Thorough individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop technical diagrams to communicate and document complex technical processes or models.
- A great listener with the ability to connect with people in diverse roles
- Resourceful and innovative thinker who can work through and solve problems
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with our mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.