Business Reporting Analyst (Remote)
- Job Title
- Business Reporting Analyst (Remote)
- Job ID
- Lake Mary, FL 32746
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Business Reporting Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Works closely with the senior manager – Contracting to provide business support to assigned business units.
- Partner with key business stakeholders (Finance, Operations, & Sales) to understand their analytical and decision support needs.
- Driving new modeling and analysis to enable actionable insights.
- Presenting findings and recommendations to business leaders via consolidated metrics.
- Responsibilities related to rostering, variance analysis, benchmarking, process creation/improvement and data governance.
- Compiles and analyzes data to report on key performance metrics.
- Responsible for supporting department development and addressing operations, business and financial information requests.
- Assistance in developing processes centered around pricing and eligibility governance utilizing technology to automate and streamline said governance.
- Advanced spreadsheet and modeling skills
- Ability to conduct complex, data driven analysis via querying large datasets
- Strategical thinking pertaining to critical business issues
- Proven experience developing processes and/or improving existing processes with desire to inspire change across the team and larger organization
- Experience with Enterprise Tools such as: Business Objects, SAP Hana Dashboards, Hyperion, Essbase, Alteryx, Tableau, Power Pivots, Salesforce, basic to intermediate VBA/SQL knowledge.
- Prior experience interacting with and reporting for a Distribution and/or Sales Organization.
- Experience with VBA report automation, or the likes.
- Experience interpreting contractual language
- Experience/knowledge pertaining to the pharmaceutical industry is a plus, but not a requirement.