CI/CD Automation Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- CI/CD Automation Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a CI/CD Automation Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- CI-CD engineering role focused on modernizing existing delivery pipelines.
- This individual will be jointly responsible for the definition, engineering and operationalization of new CI-CD pipelines that are leveraged by multiple software delivery teams.
- This role requires working with engineering and software delivery teams, and subject matter experts to understand pipeline requirements and communicate newly curated patterns.
- Once new patterns are realized, work with teams on migration of existing pipelines.
- Develop CI/CD Pipeline library – declarative & scripted for steady state, adoption & support and enhancements
- Develop modules supporting the libraries that are reusable, multi-lingual, portable to most public clouds
- Build Pipeline adoptions for standard patterns like AWS static content pattern, touchless requirements
- 5+ years in an equivalent role
- Shell Scripting/ Groovy - Top skill
- One strong programming language like Go, Python, Java - Top Skill
- Docker/ K8S- Top skill
- CI-CD concepts and implementation - build automation, build pipelines, deployment automation, etc
- Understanding of public cloud with respect to CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding and familiarity with workings of Github, Jenkins, artifactory, sonarqube, Checkmarx, ServiceNow
- Git source control and management
- Have experience with DevOps methodologies and Infrastructure as Code: AWS environment and application automation utilizing TerraForm and third-party tools
- Familiarity with software packing tools
- Familiarity with version control tools (GitLab, GitHub)
- Familiarity with security/vulnerability tools
- Familiarity with code coverage analytical tools