User Experience (UX) Designer (Remote)
- Job Title
- User Experience (UX) Designer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Tampa, FL 33607
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Sr. UX Designer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Master the ability to plan, conduct, and analyze findings from a variety of research methods.
- Aptitudes in user testing and analytical research are particularly helpful.
- Assist with organizing information in an understandable manner. Applicable to websites, apps, software, printed materials, and even physical spaces, information architecture may include systems like labeling, navigation, and search functions.
- Create wireframing protocols
- Create prototypes allowing designers to test functionality
- Proficient in visual communication includes an understanding of concepts like: Layout, Color, Typography, Icons, Images, Design theory
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Hands on experience with the following tools:
- Adobe Analytics
- Google Analytics