- Job Title
- Job ID
- Northville, MI 48167
- Other Location
Senior Front End Engineer
A front end engineer contributes by implementing the software that backs AI-building platform. This implementation includes frontend logic using design mockups and product requirements as reference. This role collaborates with the product team, back end engineers, and other stakeholders to realize a delightful AI-building experience.
ResponsibilitiesA front end engineer:
- Writes frontend software to implement product requirements.
- Implements automated tests for their developed software.
- Participates in the team's code review process.
- Collaborates with product and other stakeholders to find high quality, deliverable solutions.
- Collaborates with AI engineers and back end engineers to integrate features into our platform.
RequirementsA front end engineer should have:
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in industry, in software development.
- Bachelor's degree in CS or comparable experience.
- Experience collaborating with a team of engineers.
Preferred qualificationsA front end engineer is preferred to have:
- Experience designing robust, scalable infrastructure.
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders to find a balance between timeline and functionality.
- Experience taking ownership of mission critical components, from start to finish.
- Experience with containerization technology.
- Experience with development in a Linux environment.
- Experience with common DevOps tools for version control and CI/CD.