- Job Title
- Job ID
- Northville, MI 48167
- Other Location
Sr. Backend Software Engineer
A back end engineer contributes by implementing the software that backs our AI-building platform. This implementation includes backend logic using product requirements as reference and integration with our AI technology. This role collaborates with the product team, front end engineers, and other stakeholders to realize maintainable, high-performance backend infrastructure.
ResponsibilitiesA back end engineer:
- Writes backend software to implement product requirements.
- Implements automated tests for their developed software.
- Participates in the team's code review process.
- Collaborates with product and other stakeholders to find high quality, deliverable solutions.
- Collaborates with AI and front end engineers to integrate features into the our platform.
RequirementsA back end engineer should have:
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in industry, in software development.
- Bachelor's degree in CS or comparable experience.
- Experience collaborating with a team of engineers.
Preferred qualificationsA back end engineer is preferred to have:
- Experience designing robust, scalable infrastructure.
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders to find a balance between timeline and functionality.
- Experience taking ownership of mission critical components, from start to finish.
- Experience with containerization technology.
- Experience with development in a Linux environment.
- Experience with common DevOps tools for version control and CI/CD.