Full Stack Engineer (Python, JS, DevOps) - 100% Remote
- Job Title
- Full Stack Engineer (Python, JS, DevOps) - 100% Remote
- Job ID
- Northville, MI 48167
- Other Location
Full Stack Engineer
A full stack engineer contributes by implementing the software that backs our AI-building platform. This implementation includes frontend and backend logic using design mockups and product requirements as reference and integration with our AI technology. This role collaborates with the product team and other stakeholders to realize a delightful AI-building experience.
ResponsibilitiesA full stack engineer:
- Writes frontend and backend software to implement product requirements.
- Implements automated tests for their developed software.
- Participates in the team's code review process.
- Collaborates with product and other stakeholders to find high quality, deliverable solutions.
- Collaborates with AI engineers to integrate AI technology into our platform.
RequirementsA full stack engineer should have:
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in industry, in software development.
- Bachelor's degree in CS or comparable experience.
- Experience collaborating with a team of engineers.
Preferred qualificationsA full stack engineer is preferred to have:
- Experience designing robust, scalable infrastructure.
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders to find a balance between timeline and functionality.
- Experience taking ownership of mission critical components, from start to finish.
- Experience with containerization technology.
- Experience with development in a Linux environment.
- Experience with common DevOps tools for version control and CI/CD.