Mobile Web UI Engineer - (Flutter, React, Angular) - $140-200K
- Job Title
- Mobile Web UI Engineer - (Flutter, React, Angular) - $140-200K
- Job ID
- Detroit, MI 48216
- Other Location
We are seeking a Senior Flutter Web UI Engineer to shape and create our consumer application targeting iOS, Android, Web, and Desktop. We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid of white space and can build from the ground up. If your ideal role is working on a greenfield project and leaving your mark then this is the role for you.
A successful candidate will be part of a team reporting into the Head of Engineering and will have a deep understanding of complex UI applications, state management, and functional programming, building a real-time messaging system on top of Flutter. The ideal candidate would be passionate about helping mentor other engineers and contribute to or lead architecture and design decisions.
Some might say there are more important roles. But we can’t. Creating a high-performance and beautiful mobile and web experience is paramount to our success. This role will create the front-face for our brand-defining member experience.
Knowledge of Flutter is not necessary but preferred. If you have a strong grasp of modern UI technologies (such as React or Angular), adapting to Flutter is fairly straightforward.
- You have 5+ years of experience building technologies for dynamic, ever-changing businesses with a strong consumer or hospitality focus, ideally within a mission-driven brand and distributed workforce. A tech forward or start-up environment = a gold star!
- You are passionate about modern UI technologies, beautiful and polished UIs, building atop a react/redux style state management system in Flutter.
- You’re excited to work in Flutter and have experience working with UI platforms such as Flutter, React or Angular. Even better if you’ve done some iOS or Android native development!
- You have the ability to demonstrate you are a critical thinker and thought leader in software development. You have a proven ability to break down and execute on complex business-critical requirements.
- You have the ability to work independently and to be self-directing. You have a dedicated workspace within the home with a secure internet connection.
- You have a desire to work on a platform that is relentlessly customer focused.
- You have a strong desire to work at an early stage startup.
- You have a track record of taking ownership and showing initiative.
- You acknowledge that building a user experience from the ground up will involve a flexible, untraditional schedule
- You enjoy a stimulating working environment and have a great sense of humor.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You can help get this rocketship to the moon.
- Hybrid (remote/in office) working schedule
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield health benefits (health, vision, dental, HSA, FSA options)
- One Medical Membership
- Pre-tax travel/transit and child care plans available
- Paid Family Leave
- Training and career development opportunities