Technical Product Owner (Epic & Integrations) (Remote)
- Job Title
- Technical Product Owner (Epic & Integrations) (Remote)
- Job ID
- Portland, OR 97027
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Technical Product Owner in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Collaborate effectively with business partners with a primary focus on the customer experience.
- Own, develop, and maintain a healthy backlog of features and stories.
- At the team level, lead refinement of user stories, ensuring that the business value remains the focus.
- Enable the team to succeed through the management of actionable stories and help remove or illuminate any blockers to the product manager as they arise.
- Accept stories to ensure they meet the defined acceptance criteria – validate with the Product Manager that the stories accomplish the feature level definition of done.
- Partner with engineering on quality assurance and release scheduling to achieve a high degree of quality and predictability
- Coordinate and complete release activities including release notes, communications, user documentation, and reporting
- Work with multiple scrum teams to prepare and conduct sprint reviews and agile demo meetings for product stakeholders
- Maintain a bug triage and L3 support process
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in a product role building software solutions
- Experience with EMR/EHR systems (Epic EHR system experience strongly preferred) and the integration with additional solutions (Ex. SureScripts, Roundingwell,…)
- Experience managing vendor relationships and successfully delivering integrated products built with partnerships between in-house development and vendor team
- Comfortable working in an agile environment, and understands modern architecture (cloud, APIs/microservices, event systems, CI/CD)
- Ability to articulate what makes for “good” software