Automation QA (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- Automation QA (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Morris Plains, NJ
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for Automation Quality Assurance Analyst. This position requires a local candidate to Morris Plains, NJ to operate on a hybrid/flex schedule. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Consults with client and IT management and staff throughout the project life cycle, to assist and support the design, development, and implementation of effective systems.
- Drafts, revises, and approves test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and IT strategy.
- Creates test data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow.
- Collaborates with users to plan user acceptance testing, alpha and beta testing.
- Ensures that system tests are successfully completed and documented, and all problems are resolved.
- Analyzes, designs new or modified Quality Assurance (QA) procedures and standards, and assists in the development and implementation of QA metrics for assessing the quality of delivered application software.
- Participates in the review of new QA software and consults with IT staff and client areas in resolving questions during the testing process.
- Works with client and IT management and staff to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology.
- 5+ years hands on quality assurance testing
- Advanced experience with automation testing
- Strong experience with Selenium
- Hands on experience with Behavior Driven Development testing frameworks such as Cucumber or SpecFlow