SCCM Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- SCCM Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- New York, NY 10017
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an SCCM Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Responsible for design, engineering, and development of information technology solutions.
- Supports the design, analysis, development, and implementation of engineering infrastructure solutions.
- Troubleshoots and proceeds on resolving infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements, customer expectations, etc.
- May be involved in the creation of design specifications and the development and application of utility programs
- Responsibilities may include: Risks assessments, partnering on capacity planning, budget forecasting, and the diagnosis and correction of application/network problems.
- Technologies span mainframe, midrange, desktop, server, network data, voice, messaging, web, database, and output/receiving.
- 7 years of relevant industry experience
- Windows desktop operating systems
- Microsoft Configuration Manger (SCCM) and/or Microsoft Intune
- Industry standard imaging practices, leveraging DISM, MDT or similar
- Active Directory and Group Policy design and implementation
- Microsoft Azure implementations