Pharmacy Product Owner (Finance & Billing) (Remote)
- Job Title
- Pharmacy Product Owner (Finance & Billing) (Remote)
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Pharmacy Product Owner in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Provide business direction and project management for cross-functional, operational, strategic and/or tactical initiatives in our Specialty Pharmacy area.
- Coordinate cross-functional team members’ activities to ensure that designated projects and relevant tasks are completed on time to support the project team’s efforts.
- Gather and analyze data, develop queries, document necessary requirements, track action items via a project plan, and provide status reports. Ensure proper processes are met and documented by responsible team and business lead.
- Responsible for timely completion of initiatives and communicating with leadership on roadblocks and changing priorities.
- Optimize results within acceptable product scope and time constraints. Partner with cross-functional project teams to assess status, support escalated issues as they arise and drive the resolution of product impediments.
- Assist in the establishment of the strategic direction and product roadmap.
- Act as liaison between business and technology to execute portfolio level initiatives, resolve issues, monitor KPI results and provide leadership status updates.
- Accountable for completing financial analysis with resource management partner and tracking savings/margin/benefit with leadership.
- Understanding of trends and metrics associated with your product/capability area.
- Leverage data to come up with new opportunities for product improvement.
- Work with business and technology partners to understand our customers’ needs to meet business objectives and to improve customer satisfaction/NPS.
- Partner with technology and analytics teams to develop new data sources for KPI’s currently not in place.
- Lead large/complex technology projects in our Specialty Pharmacy area and assist others in gathering and documenting requirements.
- 5-8 years relevant experience, i.e., business analysis and/or technology development
- Experience in Pharmacy Finance area including Billing and Collections preferred
- Experience working in an agile environment preferred
- PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office, Agile tools (Jira, Rally), Business Process Modeling tools
- Ability to handle analysis from issue identification to proposal of potential solutions
- Strong business and organizational skills
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.