Technical Support Associate (Hybrid Schedule- Night Shift 3:30pm-12:30am)
- Job Title
- Technical Support Associate (Hybrid Schedule- Night Shift 3:30pm-12:30am)
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an Onsite Technical Support Associate in St. Louis, MO. This position requires a local candidate able to travel on site for a hybrid schedule. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
Schedule: 2nd Shift (3:30 PM-12:30AM CST Monday- Friday)
Hybrid Schedule consisting of three days work from home and two days onsite per week.
- Delivers professional activities in the IT Support job family with a focus on Technical Support.
- Assists in designing, developing, testing, debugging and implementing operating systems components, software tools, and utilities required for the operation, maintenance, and control of computer systems.
- Assists in modifying existing software to fit specialized needs and configurations and maintains program libraries and technical documentation.
- Applies standard techniques and procedures to routine instructions that require professional knowledge in specialist areas.
- Provides standard professional advice and creates initial reports/analyses for review.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- ITIL Certification
- Experience with ServiceNow ticketing system
- Ability to understand customer's issues and demonstrate real concern via customer centricity.
- Ability to use sound judgment, manage time and workload effectively which includes planning, organizing, and prioritizing with attention to details.
- Ability to manage conflict and empathize with colleague frustrations.