- Job Title
- MongoDB DBA
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for MongoDB Database Administrator in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Lead MongoDB administration
- Responsible for setting up standards for creating Replica Sets, Sharding and cloud implementations.
- Hands on experience with planning and implementing capacity and resource expansion to ensure scalability
- Define Backup and Recovery solution as per business RTO / RPO
- Perform new version features certification
- Responsible for Level 3 support for Operations team
- Perform debugging, root cause analysis, tuning and performance improvements
- Setup security standards
- 5+ years of experience in computer science field
- Advanced knowledge of MongoDB
- Experience with implementing Data Sharding
- Experience with Cloud implementations with Mongo Atlas
- Knowledge on HA solutions within and across different data centers
- Experience with database level encryption