IBM Sterling Engineering Advisor (Remote)
- Job Title
- IBM Sterling Engineering Advisor (Remote)
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an IBM Sterling Engineering Advisor in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Perform engineering and support tasks for IBM B2B Gateway Sterling MFT product
- Design, planning and implementation/engineering of integration solutions using IBM MFT Suite (Sterling File Gateway, Sterling Integrator, Sterling Secure Proxy, IBM Control Center)
- Responsible for writing the business processes using BPML or GPM
- Troubleshooting various production issues and identifying the root cause
- Installing/patching the IBM MFT Product Suite (Sterling File gateway, Sterling Integrator, Sterling Secure Proxy, IBM Control Center)
- 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge of IBM Partner Engagement Manager
- Knowledge of Global Mailbox
- Knowledge of IBM Connect: Direct
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like IBM UDeploy, Jenkins etc.
- Knowledge of automation framework/language/engine like Ansible
- Experience in JAVA programing.
- Knowledge of Splunk
- Experiance with Axway MFT a plus
- Proficient in canned business processes supplied with SFG/SI
- Proficient in using various services supplied with Sterling engine
- Proficient in various B2B communication protocols such as FTP, FTPS, SFTP, HTTP, HTTP/S, AS2, etc.
- Proficient in working with PGP/GPG encryption/decryption methods
- Proficient in writing SQL, stored procedures on oracle databases
- Proficient in Unix/Linux platforms and writing shell scripts
- Experience with XML, XSLT and JSON
- Knowledge of Rest API services offered by IBM MFT suite for the product maintenance
- Knowledge of Web services using methods such as soap and restful
- Knowledge of reporting services, experience using canned reports and ability to build custom reports on IBM Control Center