- Job Title
- Treasury Manager
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37203-3784
- Other Location
Manager, Treasury – Foreign Exchange – Global Finance and Accounting
You will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, including Treasury, FP&A, Accounting, and Tax as you assist in formulating foreign exchange hedging strategies and programs to support product launches.
We are looking for a candidate who will be a thought leader on identification and management of financial risk as the company moves to centralize its currency exposure management This role includes cash management-related activities, including cash positioning, forecasting, analysis, cash reconciliations, avoidance and resolution of exception items, and support of the banking administration function. This role also includes back office and settlement activities for debt, investment and foreign exchange transactions inter-company transactions, and short-term investments.
As well as understanding and managing of financial and debt covenants and ability to stay in compliance with these covenants as hedges are implemented and currencies fluctuate. Additionally, an understanding of the regulatory environment around hedging is required.
Other activities include preparing and releasing payments, confirming, verifying, and reconciling daily activity with counterparts and supporting accounting in researching / resolving reconciling items resulting from transaction activities.
Other responsibilities include project management and implementation of process and related system changes and related process improvements.
Successful candidates for this position should have prior managerial experience, strong written and oral communication skills and a solid accounting/finance background. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, highly organized, have a hands-on approach, and possess the ability to thrive in a faced paced, matrixed and dynamic environment with competing priorities and stringent deadlines.
- A minimum of 5-7 years relevant work experience
- Experience with FX derivatives, FX hedging programs, Corporate Treasury
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, establish trust, identify needs, customize solutions and motivate teams to drive operational and strategic priorities
- Can effectively present ideas and solutions in a logical and articulate manner with the ability to work effectively with and influence Senior Executives
- Outstanding research, analytics, and quantitative aptitude; advanced attention to detail required for success in this role
- Ability to work and manage projects both independently and with a larger team to achieve goals
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise judgment consistent with achieving organizational goals and strategies
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proactive and results-oriented player who wants to help build a high-performance team
- MBA, CTP or other professional designation like CFA a plus
- Team management experience
- Modelling experience
- Proficiency in SAP