$2/Hr Summer Premium - General Merchandise / Fashion
- Job Title
- $2/Hr Summer Premium - General Merchandise / Fashion
- Job ID
- Williamsburg, MI 49690
- Other Location
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you work at Meijer, you’re provided with career and community opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and development. Consider joining our family – take care of your career and your community!
Position Departments Include: General Merchandise, Fashion, and/or Pricing!
• Summer Pay Premium additional $2/Hr
• Weekly pay
• Scheduling flexibility
• Paid parental leave
• Paid education assistance
• Care.com/back-up care assistance
• Team member discount
• Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
What will you be doing?
- You will stock food shelves with a variety of products.
- Pull back stock and trash to the back room to the correct areas.
- Work with management to ensure correct areas are stocked in a timely fashion.
- Maintain a friendly demeanor with customers.
- Work night shifts.
What skills will you use?
- You have adequate knowledge of computer systems and is comfortable using them.
- You are process driven and has ability to follow procedures in an organized and efficient way.
- Ability to stay calm while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to work with customers on a consistent basis.
- You have the ability to lift up to 50lb boxes.
- The ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend and twist while handling product.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Knowledge of the operation of a fork lift and pallet jack is a plus.
- Required Skills
18 years of age or older.