Marketing/Sales Assistant/Coordinator (Prefer Bilingual Korean and English Speaking) (100% On-site) – Direct Hire
- Job Title
- Marketing/Sales Assistant/Coordinator (Prefer Bilingual Korean and English Speaking) (100% On-site) – Direct Hire
- Job ID
- Shorter, AL 36075
- Other Location
Title: Marketing/Sales Assistant/Coordinator (Prefer Bilingual Korean and English Speaking) (100% On-site) – Direct Hire
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The Marketing/Sales Assistant/Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the needs of customers and the Marketing department. This will include handling invoices, reports, and solving customer related issues or requests.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform Sales Price Verification with customers
- Handle Sales Retro Billing/Invoices
- Update Sales Price Changes in SAP
- Provides New Program Development Report to customers
- Volume and Revenue forecasting
- Assists with solving issues related to Customer’s Request
- End of Month Accrual, Revenue, and Volume Reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business Admin Related Majors)
- Bilingual (Korean and English) Preferred but not required
- Excellent Computer (MS Office) skills, Excel – intermediate skills preferred.
About The Company
For more than 30 years, our client has been delivering value as a supplier to the automotive industry. Today, the company is a trusted global partner of innovative eco-friendly and high-efficiency thermal and energy management automotive solutions for electrified and conventional vehicles.
What's more, the company's innovative product portfolio is delivered by a talented workforce equipped with diverse skillsets, technical expertise and a deep understanding of regulations and future trends to deliver even greater value to automakers and lead the technology of tomorrow.