Communications System Engineer (CC-3)
- Job Title
- Communications System Engineer (CC-3)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Communications System Engineer
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
We are seeking:
A communication system engineer. The ideal candidate will provide technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex systems. They will be performing requirements and allocation of functions, conduction of systems requirements reviews, development of CONOPs, interfacing standards, definition of architecture, technical/non-technical assessment and management and end-to-end flow analysis. Provide technical supervision to other engineering personnel. They will solve varied technical problems and generate/review designs for technical accuracy, completeness, and appropriateness.
- Experience with network systems such as routers, switches, and firewalls
- Experience with Voice and Data systems
- Experience with designing, integrating or testing RF components or systems
- Experience with modern telecommunication systems and telephony switching systems.
- Desired experience with VPN, VoIP, VTV or Web Services
- Ten (10) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required. A master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience for a total of eight (8) years’ experience.
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.