Node Software Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Node Software Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Node Software Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
The Core Technology, Engineering & Solutions department is hiring a Node Software Engineer to work on implementing AWS cloud integration solutions. This individual will work directly with business partners and other IT team members to understand desired system requirements and to deliver effective solutions within the SAFe Agile framework methodology. The Software Engineering Advisor will participate in all phases of the development and system support life cycle. Primary responsibilities are to design and implement AWS cloud integration solutions that will interact with the TriZetto Facets software package. The ideal candidate is a technologist that brings a fresh perspective and passion to solve complex functional and technical challenges in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Cloud Development including design, coding, unit testing, triaging and implementation.
- Understand and practice CI/CD concepts and implementation - build automation, build pipelines, deployment automation, etc.
- Participate and conduct code reviews with scrum teams to approve for Production deployment Establish/Improve/Maintain proactive monitoring and management of supported assets ensuring performance, availability, security, and capacity
- Maintains a robust and collaborative relationship with delivery partners and business stakeholders
- Able to work in a fast paced, demanding, and rapidly changing environment
- Able to work with distributed/remote teams
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Able to focus and prioritize work
- Software development experience with NodeJS
- Experience with the following AWS Services:
- Glue, Lambda, Step Functions, EKS, Event Bridge, SQS, SNS, S3, and RDS
- Experience with Apache Spark and Kafka- Strongly preferred
- Understanding and experience with Agile development methodology and concepts
- Experience with RESTful APIs and SOAP services
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Strong knowledge of Data Integration (e.g. Streaming, Batch, Error and Replay) and data analysis techniques
- Working knowledge of test automation concepts