Product Owner (Remote)
- Job Title
- Product Owner (Remote)
- Job ID
- Morris Plains, NJ
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Product Owner in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Defines system features and participates in validation.
- Responsible for the scope and the vision and roadmap for the Team's initiatives.
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex assignments/projects.
- Own a product backlog with complexity for a focused product suite.
- Support the backlog management process using Jira and Jira Align.
- Manages or assists in the elaboration of features/epics into quality user stories.
- May drive Feature/Epic socialization.
- Partners with BPOs to ensure transparency into IT Feature/Epics.
- Conveys the vision and goals to the IT Product teams. Interfaces and engages the customer.
- Develop and maintain technical and product roadmaps for a focused product suite of low complexity.
- Ensures product technical health represented
- Experience as a Technical Product Owner role, writing user stories, requirements, story mapping, managing the backlog and roadmap.
- 4-6 years of work experience minimum
- Able to successfully manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time.
- Proficient in extracting requirements from business and other cross functional teams
- Experienced with Confluence, Jira and Jira Align (if Possible)
- Managing Scrum and Kanban backlog experience
- Has Excel experience to do macros, charts etc.
- Microsoft tools experience such as PowerPoint, Word and Outlook