Network Security Engineer (Web Proxy) (Remote)
- Job Title
- Network Security Engineer (Web Proxy) (Remote)
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Network Security Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- As Network Security Engineering, you will manage and design highly complex Proxy environments for security of critical resources and enablement of revenue producing services.
- This position will provide engineering leadership and vendor oversight on problem determination and problem resolution for security problems within the enterprise data network.
- This person will be responsible for driving problems to resolution through methodical troubleshooting and by working with our network and security support vendors.
- This position will ensure high quality security service delivery through daily monitoring of vendor performance, responsiveness to security problems, crisis management, and adherence to service levels and security service improvement initiatives.
- This position will be responsible for joint planning and vendor oversight for security-related projects.
- A person in this role is expected to respond to high impact issues on a 24x7 basis, participating in a rotating on-call schedule with other team members.
- Ability to support Web Gateway Cloud Proxies:Zscaler, McAfee
- Cloud proxy knowledge / experience
- Experience with PAC File functions
- Experience with SSL Interception on web sessions for ICAP/DLP inspection
- Engineering customer connectivity / onboarding based on requirements
- Consulting with customers on best practices and options
- Business to Customer as well as Business to Business connectivity
- Troubleshoot issues related to the Network or Proxy environment
- Documentation of complex technologies and topologies based on security based practices
- Management of life cycle for various technologies within the space (includes vendor management)
- Shift oriented operations, in collaboration with operations and engineering staff
- Work closely with all Enterprise Infrastructure to ensure 24x7 availability of GNS services
- Escalating issues as needed
- Assisting in trouble shooting proxy issues