Data Engineer (AWS Integration) (Remote)
- Job Title
- Data Engineer (AWS Integration) (Remote)
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37228
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Data Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Cloud Development including design, coding, unit testing, triaging and implementation.
- Understand and practice CI/CD concepts and implementation - build automation, build pipelines, deployment automation, etc.
- Participate and conduct code reviews with scrum teams to approve for Production deployment
- Establish/Improve/Maintain proactive monitoring and management of supported assets ensuring performance, availability, security, and capacity
- Maintains a robust and collaborative relationship with delivery partners and business stakeholders
- Understanding and experience with Agile development methodology and concepts
- Experience with RESTful APIs and SOAP services
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Strong knowledge of Data Integration (e.g. Streaming, Batch, Error and Replay) and data analysis techniques
- Experience with Security Concepts (e.g. Encryption, Identity, etc.)
- Working knowledge of test automation concepts
- Software development experience with Python and NodeJS
- Experience with the following AWS Services:
- Glue, Lambda, Step Functions, EKS, Event Bridge, SQS, SNS, S3, and RDS
- Experience with Apache Spark and Kafka
- Experience developing with containers (e.g. Docker, EKS, OpenShift, etc.)
- Experience with GitHub, Jenkins, and Terraform
- Experience with AWS API Gateway
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoBD, DynamoDB, etc.)
- Experience working with SQL Server
- Working with databases such as Aurora, PostGres, and Snowflake
- Apache Airflow
- Mocha testing framework
- Jest testing framework
- Healthcare Claim or Enrollment functions
- Medicare Advantage claims processing