Sr. DevOps Engineer - Cloud Platform (CI/CD Pipelines, Kubernetes, Cloud exp.) (100% Remote)
- Job Title
- Sr. DevOps Engineer - Cloud Platform (CI/CD Pipelines, Kubernetes, Cloud exp.) (100% Remote)
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75013-2790
- Other Location
Title: Sr. DevOps Engineer - Cloud Platform (CI/CD Pipelines, Kubernetes, Cloud exp.) (100% Remote) - 3 Openings!!
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our client delivers technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. They can’t do it without you.
Are you excited about working with some of the latest technologies to deliver new solutions to banks & credit unions? Our Cloud Integration team is hiring a Sr. DevOps Engineer to help deliver cloud-first, microservices-based banking applications!
As part of the team, you’ll be at the center of our Strategic development initiatives for new banking applications. In your daily activities as a DevOps Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a DevOps team creating new banking applications as well shared platform services using responsive technologies & frameworks in an innovative technology stack.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Assist product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with the team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products and support the products after the release.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of enterprise IT experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience implementing and monitoring CI/CD processes.
- Must have experience working with public cloud-hosted applications, projects, and infrastructure.
- Must have experience with any scripting language like Python or PowerShell.
- Must have technical knowledge or experience with the following technologies: Microservices using containerization strategies, Kubernetes, Static Code Analysis tools, CICD pipeline, Github or Azure Repos.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience with Public cloud environments: Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Terraform, Ansible, and Helm experience
- Experience with RESTful API’s as well as integrating with SOAP-based API’s and web services.
- SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB) database experience.
- Apache or Confluent Kafka experience.
- Key Vaults and Certificate Management experience.
- ElasticStack, LogStash/Fluentd, Kibana.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server or Azure DevOps Pipelines.
- Core Banking Systems/Applications
- Exposure to SCM tools like Azure repo and Github.