SAP Trainer (EWM) (100% Remote w/ 30-50% Annual Travel) (3 openings Prefer someone in greater Seattle, WA)
- Job Title
- SAP Trainer (EWM) (100% Remote w/ 30-50% Annual Travel) (3 openings Prefer someone in greater Seattle, WA)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Work Hybrid
- Chicago, IL 60613
- Other Location
- 75025, 48170
Title: SAP Trainer (EWM) (100% Remote w/ 30-50% Annual Travel) (3 openings Prefer someone in greater Seattle, WA)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
OVERALL SUMMARY OF ROLE
The Trainer role is responsible for training End Users and setting them up to succeed in their respective roles/functions. This position will be accountable for ongoing development of training resources and delivering impactful, inter-active and engaging training – thereby, inclusive of change readiness and transformation for the enterprise. The initial focus will be Supply Chain, specifically, SAP; the framework must be agile to encompass initiatives from all areas of the organization.
EXPERIENCE / ROLE ACCOUNTABILIY
This role will be integral in the design, build and implementation of the SAP training framework (initially and can build out to other platforms) – leveraging the technology, tools and resources available to ensure End Users success. Implement the framework with a program to test ensuring viability, understanding and sustainability. In doing so, influence across functions and engage with all, to enable transformation success.
- Strategic & critical thinking with good grasp of Supply Chains Strategy and ability to highlight gaps in execution of our Supply Chain plans
- Ability to persuade / influence / gain confidence from people across the enterprise to adopt business routines that are embraced by our client
- Passion and willingness to bring new / creative ideas to the team to improve the end user training experience
- Collaborate/partner with project teams to provide seamless training of program/process implementation
- Support the training and project team in translating objectives into process goals
- Manage Project deliverables for their workstream
- Deep understanding of Manufacturing and Distribution
- Understanding of Store / Retail operations
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence across the enterprise, influencing process and technical owners to improve system processes for the end user
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong presentation skills and ability to flex style to different learning styles
- Willingness to change, adopt new best practices and drive standardization
- Ability to drive initiatives and hold themselves and others accountable
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Knowledge and experience with EWM SAP processes
REPORTING AND MONITORING:
In addition to conducting the necessary training, this position will also be responsible for developing training materials (including, but not limited to: SAP Enable Now/Presentations/Props/Tests) and monitoring end users progress and other team deliverables by:
- Partnering with key stakeholders, help develop the tools and mechanism to train end users.
- Partnering with key stakeholders, help develop the associated tools/resources for the end users to leverage with ease and reliability for ongoing learnings and success.
- Owning the process areas and the project deliverables along with day-to-day management of the team business areas.
- Working with the training team to develop and manage scope, tasks, and assign resources to monitor deliverable progress.
- Creating weekly status reports and monitoring progress.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Required: Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Project Management, Business) or significant work experience in leadership role in a related field (5 – 7 years).