- Job Title
- Electrical Engineer
- Job ID
- Raleigh/Durham, NC
- Other Location
Thank you for your interest in Project Support Services Inc. Project Support Services Inc. is currently seeking Electrical Professional Engineer (PE). The candidates must be able to successfully complete a background investigation. Successful candidates will be charged with performing the duties listed below individually and as part of a team.
Project Support Services Inc. is a progressive Service-Disabled Veteran-owned business with the best interest of its employees and clients at the forefront of its platform. Project Support Services Inc. offers an excellent compensation package including competitive salaries, health care coverage (medical, dental, and vision), vacation, paid holidays, 401k retirement package, and more. Interested applicants should apply to this job using the directions listed in this application. Thank you!
Our client is located in the Raleigh/Durham area of North Carolina, offering architecture, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, landscape architecture/planning and interior design services. This organization has focused its professional design services in life sciences plus corporate offices, research laboratories and facilities for advanced technology companies; higher education and institutional projects such as airports, criminal justice facilities and data centers. The majority of their projects have been concentrated in North Carolina; however, they also provide design and consulting services throughout the world.
This company has developed a strong portfolio of Electrical engineering-intensive projects and are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer who is a licensed engineer and has good communication skills with the ability to collaborate within a multidisciplinary environment.
Seeking energetic, self-motivated professional electrical engineer to join Electrical Department team. This is a leadership, engineering position that includes the full project process cycle beginning with development of initial electrical design concept through construction administration and project closeout.
Candidate must be able to successfully execute assigned electrical engineering tasks while functioning as an interdisciplinary team player with proven experience working and coordinating designs with Architects, Mechanical/Plumbing Engineers, Landscape Architect, and Civil Engineers. The candidate will report to and work under the charge of the Director of Engineering.
As an Electrical Engineer, proven experience must include producing construction documents with REVIT®, AutoCAD®, Microsoft® Office WORD and EXCEL. Familiarity and a working knowledge with SKM Power*Tools for Windows is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years’ experience as a licensed professional engineer with specific design experience in engineering related to life sciences, biotech, and pharmaceutical labs/manufacturing.
- Candidate shall have a minimum of six (6) to eight (8) years experience in the design of electrical power distribution, lighting systems, fire alarm, and low voltage communications systems.
- 480V and 208V systems is required. Experience with 15kV systems is a plus.
- Working the National Electrical Code (NFPA 70) is required.
- Working the National Electrical Code, NFPA 72 Fire Alarm Code, IEEE Standards, and NFPA 70(E) is required.
- Project construction administration phase work including shop drawing review, responding to RFI’s, and conducting on-site construction observation visits with reporting.