Real Estate Law Firm Receptionist
- Job Title
- Real Estate Law Firm Receptionist
- Job ID
- Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
- Other Location
A commercial / residential real estate law firm seeks a legal receptionist/secretary to support their office paralegals and attorneys, as well as, handle all receptionist and office clerical duties. GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR ADVANCEMENT!
- MUST have receptionist experience in a law firm setting.
- Will be managing front office desk.
- Must be interested in learning the legal parts of real estate.
- Good data entry and computer skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Switchboard, copier, scanner and computer experience.
- Excellent typing skills. _ A typing test will be given.
- Able to pass a drug test.
- Receives and routes telephone calls via multi-line phone system, communicating with professionalism, respectfulness and tact.
- Greets clients and visitors and contacts appropriate individual or directs them to proper conference area.
- Schedules use of conference rooms.
- Records trial calendar information and disseminates appropriate information throughout firm.
- Maintains neatness of reception area and conference rooms.
- Monitors the proper function of switchboard equipment and notifies appropriate contacts of problems.
- Trains new staff on standard front desk procedure and operation of switchboard.
- Performs administrative functions relating to filing, mailings, data entry, and document production on an as-needed basis.
- Remains flexible and open to requests for support or assistance outside of the scope of this job description and to other duties as directed by the Management team.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE FORWARD RESUME