Production Associate - Lansing Meijer Warehouse $16.75 Hourly
- Job Title
- Production Associate - Lansing Meijer Warehouse $16.75 Hourly
- Job ID
- Lansing, MI 48917
- Other Location
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Meijer's Lansing Distribution Center is currently hiring motivated individuals like you for our Fresh Assembly team on 3rd shift. When you join our team you will be responsible for handling and packaging several varieties of customer convenience produce items including salads, vegetable trays, and ready to go products.
Fresh Assembly Production Associate - Lansing Meijer Warehouse $16.75 Hourly
- Handle and package several varieties of customer convenience produce items.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) of a Food manufacturing facility.
- Comply with our written HACCP plan and SQF guidelines.
- Daily intensive sanitation.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Detail oriented with ability to stay on task and meet production standards.
- Related food production experience a plus, but not required.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- Team Member Discount
- Training & Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Recognition Programs and more!
Why Work for Meijer
Meijer is a large Midwest-based grocery and retail chain founded in 1934. When you join the Meijer team, you will have opportunities to positively impact business results, customers, and your co-workers. Every individual on our team has a vital role in providing quality customer service. Start your career with Meijer, and there’s no limit to how far you can grow!
- Required Skills
Detail oriented with ability to stay on task and meet production standards.
Related food production experience a plus, but not required.
Must be 18 years or older to apply!