Warehouse Team Member- Lansing Meijer
- Job Title
- Warehouse Team Member- Lansing Meijer
- Job ID
- Lansing, MI 48911
- Other Location
The base pay for this position is $16/hr. We are offering building premiums and shift premiums. Earn an average of $23/hr or more when you get paid by the case. Team Members that get paid by the case are full time with full time benefits.
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you work at Meijer, you’re provided with career and community opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and development. Consider joining our family – take care of your career and your community!
Paid parental leave
Paid education assistance
Care.com/back-up care assistance
Team member discount
Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
Job Description Summary
Meijer is looking for motivated Team Members to work under new pay plan where earnings potential is easily over $20.00 an hour! You are in full control of how much you make through our new piece rate pay plan. Every case selected is worth money!! This opportunity is in our Frozen Foods Building at our Lansing Distribution Center (3307 S. Creyts Road). Things to consider. Yes, it’s cold but we provide Refridwear ™ cold gear!. There is no cap to the amount of earnings you can make. Being paid for each case means you can make more in less time! Please apply at jobs.meijer.com and search for: (1900003355-89 Frozen)
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for complete product integrity during its stay at the distribution center.
• Works with truck drivers and unloaders while performing receiving and shipping processes for Fresh and Frozen foods, ensuring quality and temperature standards for all products are maintained during a safe transfer and storage process.
• Follows established inventory control practices to ensure all Meijer standards are met.
• Accurately completes receiving-order-shipping processes.
• Ensures building sanitation standards are consistently maintained.
• Completes other duties as assigned.
• Ideal candidate will have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
• Intermediate computer / technology skills.
• Proven ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced work environment.
• Prior warehouse experience helpful
• Ability to maintain an excellent attendance and work record.
• Must possess good listening and communication skills.
• Must possess good interpersonal skills, relate well to others and be able to build and sustain effective work relationships.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Takes pride in a job well done.
- Required Skills
Must be 18 years or older to apply!