Sr. UI Developer ($120K - $145K)
- Job Title
- Sr. UI Developer ($120K - $145K)
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC
- Other Location
Seeking an innovative and passionate individual who can provide significant contributions in the design, coding, testing, support and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software. Candidate needs to be passionate about delivering a quality user experience and relevant messaging to millions of Ally customers across delivery channels and lines of business. Candidate should have experience working in the customer communications space and possess attention to detail and a track record of flawless execution.
The Work Itself
As a Senior UI Developer, you will help champion your team on its journey to implement and launch personalized messaging integrations and campaigns to customers across the Ally enterprise.
- Collaborates with other developers and provides significant contributions to develop specifications to resolve business client questions, problems, and to address enhancement needs
- Uses technical knowledge, creativity and company practices and priorities to obtain solutions to complex problems
- Interfaces with senior management to provide and obtain information and to build consensus regarding project direction
- Interacts directly with business clients
- 3+ years of related experience with Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related discipline preferred
- Expert level experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience designing data models with JSON / JSON Schema
- Experience with relational databases including DDL and DML
- Strong working experience with version control (Git/Bitbucket) and branching strategies
- Experience building and deploying applications using AWS Serverless technology S3, Lambda, Elasticache, etc.
- Experience with Jenkins, Terraform and related cicd/deployment tools and techniques
- Experience with tools and techniques to ensure compatibility of rendering of content across browsers, clients and form factors.
- Experience working with email marketing / messaging / campaign management platforms and vendors
- Experience with publishing and consuming REST API
- Experience with coding standards for Accessibility
- Enterprise exposure in defect analysis and resolution