Oracle EBS Product Owner (Remote)
- Job Title
- Oracle EBS Product Owner (Remote)
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an Oracle EBS Product Owner in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Work closely with the Technical Product Manager to understand the business roadmap and decompose features into user stories for upcoming planning cycles.
- The role will also interact daily with engineers, architects, delivery managers, and peer TPOs as they execute on current Sprint priorities.
- Maintaining and groomed and prioritized backlog, running Sprint planning & refinement ceremonies, participating in daily Scrums, supporting solutioning, release planning and other activities.
- Healthcare industry domain knowledge
- Relevant job experience in the TPO role, including Agile concepts and tools
- Experience with Oracle EBS Application (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable)
- Experience with Oracle EBS Application (Warehouse/Inventory management, Demantra, Advanced Supply Chain Planning)
- Experience working on large cross-functional teams
- Self-starter who can work with ambiguity and make decisions with limited information