IT Service Support Analyst (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- IT Service Support Analyst (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large St Louis healthcare client in their search for an IT Service Support Analyst. This position requires a local candidate to operate on a hybrid schedule. This requires compliance with company COVID19 policies and procedures regarding vaccination/testing. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Responsible for planning and successful execution of cross-functional process improvements, which include defining scope, project plan development (deliverables, milestones, timelines), monitoring progress, conducting/facilitating meetings, planning and directing work, documenting risks and issues, and reporting to senior leadership on initiative status.
- Ability to plan for and integrate multiple tasks concurrently as well as work independently with minimal direction.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external cross-functional partners to manage cloud and data center initiatives.
- Manage tight deadlines for multiple competing priorities, scope, and converging opinions to solutions in a timely manner.
- Analyze complex situations; transform issues into options and drive to appropriate conclusions.
- Responsible for successful implementation of key strategic initiative as well as driving activities and actions to achieve aligned goals.
- Maintain roadmaps and key performance indicators for leadership team
- Work with stakeholders to define and document both current state and future state processes, as well as using LEAN Six Sigma methodologies to drive improvements.
- Identifies and develops relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve initiative objectives and resolve escalation issues as required.
- Monitors progress against initiative goals and objectives and implements communication and reporting mechanisms to manage issues, risks and timely delivery of initiative results.
- Ensures appropriate use of tools to track and monitor the alignment of goals, progress against goals, and the financial performance of assigned projects.
- Identifies opportunities and key trends to optimize and improve processes where applicable.
- Conducts post initiative evaluations and identifies successful and unsuccessful initiative elements.
- Coordinate and facilitate leadership team meetings focused on urgent business items, strategic decisions and measures of success.
- Experience with project management tools (project plans, RAID logs, RACI, charters) preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Word, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical, planning, problem identification and resolution skills.
- Knowledge of AGILE methodology preferred, Six-Sigma certification a plus
- Strong focus on customer service and conflict resolution skills preferred
- Ability to manage timelines and meet tight client deadlines.
- Ability to manage, motivate, and hold accountable indirect reports/business partners.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to resolve complex issues/risks.