Sr. Infrastructure Engineer (Linux/Citrix)
- Job Title
- Sr. Infrastructure Engineer (Linux/Citrix)
- Job ID
- Pittsburgh, PA 15275
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Philadelphia based client in their search for a Linux / Citrix Engineer. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
Specific areas of responsibility are:
- Candidate should have deep Linux Desktop knowledge
- Strong End User Experience focus understanding our customer and business needs.
- Thin client/Stratodesk/Citrix endpoint knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer centric skillset
- Ability to work in team setting, collaborating
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Infrastructure matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Serves as a technical consultant responsible for design, engineering and development of information technology solutions.
- Drives the design, analysis, development and implementation of engineering infrastructure solutions of projects and/or work requests for complex business solutions
- Troubleshoots and proceeds on resolving complex infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements, customer expectations, etc. May be involved in the creation of design specifications and the development and application of utility programs and may resolve escalated infrastructure compatibility problems as they arise.
- Linux Desktop knowledge-Server
- Strong technical skills, oral and written communication skills, team player
- Self-motivated, organized team player who collaborates will with coworkers while upholding high integrity.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Business, or extensive Linux experience