Data Science Analyst (Remote)
- Job Title
- Data Science Analyst (Remote)
- Job ID
- Houston, TX
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Data Science Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Gathers and analyzes Test data requirements for Digital Experience applications by reviewing the complex logical and physical database designs and data models
- Works with Enterprise data architecture, applications and systems teams to ensure database designs and data models support the integration of data/information flow across systems and platforms.
- Assists with the development and enforcement of methodologies and standards for Test data modeling.
- Coaches and mentors less experienced data modelers/engineers in the creation of logical and physical data models and maintenance of a Gold Copy Test data set.
- Develops process for capturing and maintaining metadata from Big Data and all other operational, ODS and data warehousing components
- Contributes to and creates documentation related to Test data architecture, design, planning, and overall management of Enterprise Test Data Integration.
- Defines and estimates project proposals related to Test data design and development
- Reviews application integration architectures with ability to deploy data integration using a wide variety of data delivery styles, and deployment patterns
- Ability to work on data architecture projects independently with minimal or no oversight required
- Experienced in working with data in Big data environments like Hadoop, Teradata, HBase etc., and their corresponding tools
- At least 3+ years of experience in Infrastructure management
- 5+ years in data systems and analytics development strongly preferred
- Experience in Big Data components such as ADLS, Kafka, Spark SQL, HIVE DB, etc.
- Experience managing AWS instances running Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Experience with Docker Containers and/or Kubernetes
- proficient with python/ R programming and shell scripting
- Experience with Oracle and SQL Server databases
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and one of Python, Scala and Java