Data Analyst (SQL, R, Python, AWS) (Remote)
- Job Title
- Data Analyst (SQL, R, Python, AWS) (Remote)
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Data Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Conduct data analysis and comparison across systems
- Perform data profiling activities to provide statistics and informative summaries for integration of new source system data into environment
- Provide production support for Client or Producer Domains. Investigate data discrepancies reported by business, triage the issue with DG/IT
- Extrapolate business rules based on data analysis and document analysis findings
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis and create output reports for business use
- Work collaboratively with Business, IT, data modelers, data quality analysts, and delivery teams to analyze data
- Contributes to data governance and applies seasoned knowledge to ensure data quality.
- Contributes to data oversight, data usage, system analysis and data retention to assure data quality standards.
- 5+ years’ experience performing data analysis
- 5+ years’ experience in producing data dictionaries content
- 5+ years’ experience working with data tools such as SQL, R, Python, SAS, and Tableau
- Working knowledge AWS (SNS, SQS, EC2, Lambda, Cloudwatch, S3, KMS)
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to create comprehensive reports
- Experience documenting/presenting data analysis findings
- Experience and working knowledge of data in a healthcare data management environment is a plus