Salesforce Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Salesforce Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Salesforce Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
Will serve as a SalesForce Developer for the initial set-up and implementation of the SalesForce Field Service Lightning product. Will work with incumbent IT team to develop, architect, and implement SF solution and required interfaces. Will be responsible for developing crosswalks and routines for data migration activities from legacy applications to Salesforce environments. Specific Salesforce duties include but not limited to:
- Manage and configure Shield data encryption; set up event monitoring and audit capabilities
- Trouble-shoot with SSO, two-factor authentication and certificate problems
- Run/archive full system back ups (data, meta data, error logs on any system integrated with SF)
- Sandbox Maintenance--Refreshes
- Manage sandboxes per release schedule
- Run and store weekly snapshot (data export) of the system data and attachments, including history tables.
- Run all APEX tests in the system to spot any new errors that could have occurred through harmless changes in validation rules, triggers or data cleanup.
- Review audit logs and research potential variances
- Run Field Trip and EasyDescribe on all tables.
- Configure workflows to support new changes as needed
- Code complex changes in FSL using proprietary APEX language
- Install Patches/updates/release packages after proper testing and conduct post release validation (re-run tests) to ensure nothing went wrong
- 6+ years experience as Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Lightning