Full Stack Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Full Stack Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Phoenix, AZ 85085
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Full Stack Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Collaborate with other senior application specialist to create an atmosphere of group contribution.
- Communicate with internal and external business partners to qualify technical requirements and communicate those finding back to the development team.
- Know the process of software development well enough to mentor and guide others when necessary.
- Re-use existing software development practices where possible for productivity but also introduce new trending industry practices and tools where appropriate.
- Design robust solutions to hard problems that also take into account scale, security, reliability, and cost.
- Contribute new software or modify existing software to meet projects and program goals.
- Lead small teams of other developers on focused technical projects when necessary
- Deliver needed project functionality for specific deliverables but deliver in such a way that the value is useful to the organization in the long term.
- Benchmark systems, analyze bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them
- Be able to identify and resolve conflicts or ambiguities
- Ideal candidate has some production experience providing back-end solutions leveraging some of these:
- Experience architecting and deploying highly scalable distributed systems.
- RESTful API's
- Some experience with AWS managed cloud solutions leveraging EKS and Lambdas.
- Ideal candidate has extensively worked with public RESTful interfaces and can describe the tenets of REST, compare REST to SOAP, and describe REST best practices
- Experience across the full software lifecycle; have a DevOps mindset.
- Ideal candidate has performed primary product development with GIT based source control solutions (Github, Gitlab, etc).
- Ideal candidate should understand concepts such as rebasing, squashing, cherry picking, and tagging.
- NoSQL / SQL.
- Test Automation Tools