Salesforce Technical Activation Specialist (SFMC, HTML and AMPscript, SFDC integration) (100% Remote) - Contract
- Job Title
- Salesforce Technical Activation Specialist (SFMC, HTML and AMPscript, SFDC integration) (100% Remote) - Contract
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48106
- Other Location
Title: Salesforce Technical Activation Specialist (SFMC, HTML and AMPscript, SFDC integration) (100% Remote)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
- Receive set of business/campaign requirements and create automated, integrated marketing campaigns using Marketing Cloud, Automation Studio, Journey Builder, and Mobile Connect.
- Build dynamic campaigns using Ampscript
- Build and maintain modular campaign templates
- Leverage Journey Builder to deploy cross-channel marketing campaigns and testing in email, push and SMS
- Manage and segment audience data using suite of Marketing Cloud tools (audience builder, data extensions, API, filters, queries, etc.)
- Perform QA testing to ensure segmented audiences and content are accurate and rendering properly on different devices
- Troubleshoot campaign development issues including template rendering, accurate links, accessibility, subscriber lookup, etc.).
- Build understanding of our loyalty/customer data environments and tools
- Inform data solutions that streamline activation of email, push and SMS campaigns in salesforce
- Partner with SalesForce to develop and implement solutions impacting subscriber key, opt-in/opt-out data flows, and Salesforce customer database
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues & support their data infrastructure needs
- Partner with SalesForce to make training documentation/resources highly accessible to marketing and EIM teams
- Establish processes/trainings so that marketing and EIM teams gain increased familiarity with SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Inform training exercises that marketing and EIM teams leverage and execute in sandbox environments
- 4+ years hands on experience with SFMC
- 2+ years experience with HTML and AMPscript
- Experience in integrating with SFDC and other data platforms to push/pull data.
- Required Salesforce Certifications: MC Email Specialist and MC developer
- Preferred Salesforce Certifications: MC Consultant and B2C Solution Architect