Business Analyst (Hybrid)
- Job Title
- Business Analyst (Hybrid)
- Job ID
- Wilmington, DE 19809
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Business Analyst in Wilmington, DE. This position requires local candidates who are able to travel onsite for a hybrid schedule. This will require compliance with company COVID19 policies and procedures. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Working alongside the IT BSA, document business process requirements and business process flow as related to assigned process development or process improvement projects.
- Engage with business leads to understand new project scope, create scope statements and high-level scope requirements as required for the portfolio and project intake process.
- Build an extensive knowledge of the business operation to analyze current work procedures and practices.
- Investigate, evaluate, and report alternative solutions to business needs and recommend the preferred solutions
- Work closely with IT Business Systems Analysts to ensure business processes align with technology solutions. Will participate in some systems analysis design sessions as needed.
- Lead business partners in the development of user acceptance test cases
- Lead business partners in the execution of user acceptance testing
- Monitor, track and report UAT defects while coordinating with the QA test team for defect remediation
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, information management or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of business analysis work preferably in insurance or financial services sector.
- Experienced in the analysis and interpretation of business requirements across all aspects of transacting insurance or financial services business.
- Analysis and support of the production of project proposals or business cases.
- Demonstrate a proven understanding of business process re-engineering.
- Experience creating user acceptance testing documentation and leading UAT
- Must be a self-starter who is able to plan and lead work sessions with little oversight.
- Business Analysis techniques such as process modeling, root cause analysis, data modeling, process mapping and traceability are very desirable.
- Understanding of Agile methodology