Scrum Master (Remote)
- Job Title
- Scrum Master (Remote)
- Job ID
- Austin, TX
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Scrum Master in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
• Act as a Scrum Master for one or more distributed agile teams.
• Establish, support, and facilitate team level cadence and ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily stand up, retrospectives, backlog refinement, etc.
• Provide coaching and support to Product Owner in maintaining and refining product backlog.
• Support Product Owner in prioritization and forecasting of roadmap based on team velocity and stakeholder requests.
• Support the team in establishing realistic and achievable delivery commitments while operating at a sustainable pace.
• Remove impediments and escalate in a timely manner as necessary.
• Facilitate / support management of dependencies to ensure alignment of delivery.
• Maintain metrics and data necessary to provide visibility on progress, quality and value to stakeholders.
• Participate in and contribute to internal agile communities of practices and/or Scrum Master Forums.
• 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master on a Scrum team.
• 5-7 years of experience in IT.
• Experience acting as a Scrum Master for multiple distributed teams.
• Experience leading agile adoption at the team level.
• Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
• Experience with Jira.
• Experience promoting agile engineering practices such as pair programming, continuous delivery, TDD, etc.
• Industry certifications such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM), SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), or SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) preferred.
• Healthcare experience preferred.