Tableau Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Tableau Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Lake Mary, FL 32746
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Tableau Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Develop production ready dashboard visualizations using Tableau (and potentially other tools) that represent the leading edge of analysis product capabilities
- Demonstrate our team's expertise in developing coherent and compelling visual stories using data, analysis and insights
- Act as primary visualization developer and resident team expert in the technical aspects of Tableau
- Assist a growing team of graphic artists and designers in developing production ready dashboard/visualization content
- Provide insightful contribution to project planning and analysis discussions with requestors and other team members
- Partner with our data preparation team to ensure complete and efficient data sources are being created out of Alteryx
- 4 year degree from an accredited college or university or 5 years relevant work experience
- 5+ years of progressive experience as a Tableau developer with at least 1 year in Tableau user permissions management
- Demonstrable understanding of generally accepted data visualization standards and design concepts
- Ability and willingness to share technical knowledge with other team members
- Ability to discern project priorities in a sometimes fluid working environment while still meeting agreed upon deadlines