Reverse Engineer (SS-SW3)
- Job Title
- Reverse Engineer (SS-SW3)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Reverse Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation, obtain and maintain a Top-Secret clearance and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information.
What You Will Do:
The candidate will be responsible for performing reverse engineer research on highly complex software applications. This research will involve static and dynamic analysis including reverse engineering and kernel debugging. Research results will be encapsulated in written reports and/or software tools.
We are seeking:
A reverse engineer to lead a team to design, develop and test application software to fulfill unique requirements on Windows, Unix, or other specified platforms. They will build applications using specified programming language per the customer. They will build user interfaces (GUIs) for custom applications. They will respond to evolving requirements in an agile environment.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- C/C++ and Python Development Experience
- Knowledge of common binary executable formats (PE, ELF, etc.)
- Knowledge of common CNO techniques
- A desire to do research not product development
- Some Nice to Have’s include: Experience with IDA Pro, Ghidra, or similar binary analysis tool, experience with kernel or driver development, experience with Wireshark and network protocols and familiarity with Android
- Eight (8) plus years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required
- Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- U.S. Citizenship and Top-Secret Clearance Eligibility
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.