Sample System Coordinator
- Job Title
- Sample System Coordinator
- Job ID
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our client, a well known and highly respected apparel company is currently seeking administrative support to assist their Marketing department. This opportunity offers remote potential and flex schedule.
The Sample Systems Coordinatoris responsible for execution of various samples and sales tools across corporate software systems including PLM and SAP. In this role, the Sample Systems Coordinator will work cross functionally with internal and external partners to execute timely delivery of corporate sales tools that adhere to established budget requirements. The Coordinator demonstrates a commitment to customer service and acts with urgency to support organizational business needs.
- Create Supplier Requests (SRs) in PLM for Global Product, Marketing, and EMEA samples ensuring order details including color, quantity, size, billing, and shipping location are accurate.
- Monitor daily Idoc reports and remove obstacles that prevent Purchase Requests (PRs) from being created in SAP and coordinate efforts with internal business partners to resolve.
- Verify sample deliveries with internal business partners and log receipts of Purchase Orders (POs) in SAP. Partner with Accounting and Finance to resolve payment discrepancies with Accounts Payable (AP) and validate payments for samples received.
- Support the GTM and Sample Manager with the creation of seasonal Sales Sample Cost Analysis to reconcile actual seasonal sample costs and track projected spending to various departmental budgets.
- Coordinate seasonal swatch book sales tool execution with the Sales Ops, Sourcing, and third-party contractor. Provide fabric data, request and receive yardage, log, and process fabric deliveries.
- Support GTM and Sample Manager in calculation of seasonal development performance metrics.
- Perform a wide variety of tasks, including but not limited to data entry, coordination of meetings, and special projects as assigned.
- Associate degree in Merchandising or Related Field; or equivalent years of related experience in lieu of degree.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Required Skills & Experience
- Clerical, office support, or retail experience.
- Experience in an apparel or non-durable consumer goods industry preferred.
- Outstanding organization skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and vendors.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Experience with PLM and SAP systems preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-focused environment with a strong focus on communication and collaboration.