New Meijer Opening Party Store Inventory Coordinator-West Branch, MI
- Job Title
- New Meijer Opening Party Store Inventory Coordinator-West Branch, MI
- Job ID
- West Branch, MI 48661
- Other Location
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
Health & Beauty
As an Inventory Coordinator, Conducts physical inventory counts of all General Merchandise, Grocery, Dairy/Frozen, Health & Beauty. Researches, reports discrepancies and prepares weekly reports.
MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
ALL EXPERIENCE LEVELS WELCOME; TRAINING PROVIDED
PREVIOUS RETAIL INVENTORY, WAREHOUSE, LOGISTICS, MERCHANDISING EXPERIENCE A PLUS
• Weekly Pay
• Flexible Schedules
• Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Plan Coverage
• Meijer 401 (k) Retirement Plan
• Paid Days Off & Holiday Pay
• Team Member Discount
• Educational Assistance
• Leadership Development Training Opportunities
What You'll be Doing:
- Compares and reconciles physical inventory counts to those maintained in the inventory system every period.
- Reconciles physical and financial inventories. Must be able to monitor inventory performance and identify variances.
- Counts all Finished Goods / Packaging and Ingredients once a month.
- Completes necessary system maintenance to ensure accurate inventory accountability.
- Finalize all required cycle count documentation with appropriate signatures.
- Perform thorough research and document inventory discrepancies and reports them to appropriate leader.
- Work directly with internal/external customers to handle any daily deficits.
- Process Inventory adjustments.
- Assist with handling inquiries from outside customers.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to learn technology quickly and communicate with technical resources
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships and facilitate change
- Highly skilled in problem solving, root cause analysis, risk evaluation and solution development
- Strong understanding of databases and data structures.
- Self-motivated and able to handle tasks with minimal supervision or questions.
- Strong communication skills with customer service focus.
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to manage large quantities of data.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Highly motivated problem solver with high degree of initiative and sense of urgency.
Meijer starts with me.
It's not just a brand name, it’s a family name. Founded by Hendrik and Gezina Meijer and their children in 1934, Meijer treats our Team Members like they’re a part of our family. We want to see them happy, growing, and successful. That’s why our Team Members say, "Meijer starts with me.” Sound like the place for you? Join us.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we look for team members who thrive in a collaborative environment and want to help us build on our family culture. Meijer is a great place for you if you want a job that’s more than a paycheck, but a career that plays an important role in your community.
- Required Skills