Human Resources Manager (100% On-Site) - Direct Hire
- Job Title
- Human Resources Manager (100% On-Site) - Direct Hire
- Job ID
- Shorter, AL 36075
- Other Location
Title: Human Resources Manager (100% On-Site)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
This position is responsible for providing a broad range of strategic and tactical HR support to our client’s manufacturing plant and reports to the human resources director of the Americas. Position will be required to support the business strategies and day to day activities which include.
- Identify key organizational capabilities and develop plans to close gaps.
- Organizational development, change management and individual employee development.
- Facilitate succession planning and talent development.
- Manage employee relations issues.
- Manage compensation programs.
- Facilitate strategic workforce planning including headcount management and staffing.
- Provide advice and counsel to all levels of the organization.
Years of Experience
7-10 years of experience in a broad range of human resource disciplines.
Education: BS/BA Human Resources, Labor Relations, or related major required. MS Human Resources / Organizational Development or MBA preferred.
Desired Competencies, Experience, & Qualifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced team-oriented environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Strong conflict resolution and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to influence business decisions both regionally and globally.
- Experience leading and developing high performing teams.
- Experience in Organizational Development and individual career planning.
- Experience with a complex and multi-national company.