Data Product Owner (Remote)
- Job Title
- Data Product Owner (Remote)
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Data Product Owner in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Act as the technical Product Owner supporting aspects of feature engineering, data - ingestion, curation, provisioning, governance, metadata management, new innovations, and more.
- Translate the strategic vision into a roadmap for building and enhancing our Data platform.
- Create product roadmap for the end-to-end delivery pipeline (data ingestion from apps, sources to consumption and utilization of data) and guides the product and development team.
- Manage moderately complex initiatives and recommends new or enhanced products to better meet stakeholder or customer needs by development of feature backlogs and plans, including milestones and dates.
- Partner with IT to think through proof-of-concept solutions, how they fit in the overall product suite, whether they will be viable, how they will be maintained.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with Agile processes as a means of providing focus and prioritization for the development team(s).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a data related field (data engineering, data management, data solutions design, analytics, data product development).
- 3+ years working with technical teams in a thought leadership and product ownership role.
- Experience with data architecture, integrations, and data governance
- Knowledge and experience working with modernization of customer platforms from on prem to cloud integrating with multiple sources of data.
- Knowledge of data quality challenges and appropriate flow of data, systems and processes. API integration knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to collect specific customer and stakeholder needs and translate those to capabilities and features for the team to deliver. Clearly articulate value of each use case for prioritization.