Technical Support Analyst (100% ONSITE)
- Job Title
- Technical Support Analyst (100% ONSITE)
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large St. Louis healthcare client in their search for a Technical Support Analyst. This position will work 100% onsite in the St. Louis office and follow all company COVID protocols. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Installs, configures, troubleshoots, and repairs Windows desktop and laptop computer systems, peripheral equipment and production printers.
- Escalates unresolved issues in a timely manner.
- Configures and maintains Windows standard applications and networking software, diagnosing, and solving hardware and software problems.
- Delivers exceptional customer service, proactively setting expectations with customers and following up appropriately.
- Manages service request queues and resolves daily hardware and software service and support requests.
- Adheres to established service level goals.
- Thoroughly document work performed in ticketing system.
- Schedules installations/ upgrades and provides system maintenance in accordance with IT procedures.
- Works on site specific department projects and/or sub-projects
- 1-3 years PC/LAN experience
- General knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office
- General knowledge of networking switches and data networks.
- General knowledge of IP telecommunications systems.
- General knowledge of printers
- 3 years of recent Desk Side Support required with Hands on Experience